Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Flower of life

My morning meditation with color, flower of life sacred geometry, and stone friends.
Reorganized my color list of Berol Prismacolored pencils. Added in new colors yesterday. Accidentally bought a second true blue. My friend says there are no accidents.

A good friend emailed her practice of writing one true sentence a day. When I called another friend to ask where to buy the artist's colored pencils, she suggested that I read the book, One True Thing by Anna Quindlan, a story about a woman taking care of her dying mother. 

Now I have a "True Blue" colored pencil. Each day I will attend to what I color true. I will honor and protect it ferociously with my Black Tourmaline stones.

So far the universe has responded by helping me knock over my cup spilling all of the bright yellow and orange pencils onto the floor while moving a screen.  Balance.  Adding in some sun to warm up the serious nature of the ponderings.



No comments:

Post a Comment