I am relating these levels to my work with stone grids and sacred geometry and weaving and fiber optics. The sacred flower of life is found everywhere. Geometric shapes are held in the stones themselves and in our earth's core. Here is a little bit of stone grid info: http://www.
The 7th dimension I relate to the tuning fork that I bought on Monday at Mt. Shasta (city of). The OM tuner http://www.biosonics.com/shop/om-tuner/ is a sacred sound based on the music from India. My harp practice with IHTP and reading about resonant tones and geometric shapes relating to sounds in water and sand are tuned in here.
Light, the 8th dimension is now my realm of exploration. I think of fiber optics but so much more. A tricky topic with many aspects and yet a simple thought form. Weaving fits here.
Hmmm... A shower and some humming are needed here... my heart is stepping forward to hold my exploding brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment